Residential & Home Care Show offers you the full 360 degree view of the Health and Care sectors and provides a unique opportunity to contribute to the long-term future of an integrated service.
Why visit The Residential & Home Care Show?
Can you afford to miss out?
This event focuses on more than just the industry challenges and will arm you with strategies, products and services to help you be in the best position to take advantage of the opportunities that lie ahead.
This is your opportunity to build relationships between residential care providers, nursing homes, domiciliary care providers, NHS, local government, the voluntary sector and suppliers.
Key reasons you must attend:
- Achieve more positive outcomes and increase the quality of the care you provide.
- Develop an agile care service able to adapt to and make the most of change, whether it be policy or market-based.
- Enhance the services you provide through new innovations and technologies showcased at the UK's largest integrated health and care event.
- Drive business efficiency and growth with lessons learnt in case studies and panel discussions by industry leaders and successful care business operators.
- Network with over 5,550 senior professionals from CCG's, Local Authorities, Trusts and GP Federations who have new pools of funding you will want to access.
Here's how we can help...
- Discover new innovations and technologies to enhance the services you provide.
- Make savings and access new pots of funding – hear from ministerial speakers who set policies that directly affect your business.
- Find out how to build, retain and develop a quality workforce.
- Find out how you can implement the National Living Wage with minimal damage to profits.
- Give your marketing plan a face-lift, attract new clients and increase profitability.
- Hear how to plan for your next CQC inspection from those who have achieved an outstanding rating.
Here's how we can help...
- Discover new telecare innovations and technologies to enhance the services you provide.
- Hear from ministerial speakers about developments in the regulation of adult social care that directly affect your business.
Find out how to encourage choice of care.
Start networking with Trusts to promote community-based services.
Network with CCGs, Local Authority Directors, Trusts and GPs who could uncap new pots of funding and help improve your business.
This exceed my expectation. Anyone serious abut care needs to be here. Non stop talks, opportunity to ask question and gather information. All free to me.
There is no show like Health+Care. I bought my team to learn what’s new and meet the CQC. The show contains products you must have you have the opportunity to talk to people in person.