The award-winning learning and personal development resource for emergency care workers, offering a new format of learning on the move!
This expansive CPD platform includes tools and information to support paramedic learning and development in quick convenient segments.
ParaPass Key Features
- JRCALC CPD: over 2,000 multiple choice questions on the JRCALC Guidelines, covering the full breadth of paramedic practice, from vulnerable patient groups to obstetrics to trauma.
- Standby CPD: evidence-based discussions on a wealth of anatomy, physiology, pathology and pharmacology topics. Recently published articles include CPR-induced consciousness, accidental hypothermia and falls in older people. A new issue is published every month.
- Case scenarios on pre-hospital practice, covering a range of topics including overdose, paediatrics, pain management, head injury and sepsis.
- Quizzes are arranged in multiple ways, including broken down by JRCALC guideline, to facilitate specialised learning.
- Self-assessment questions, to support reflective practice.
- New refreshed and user-friendly design.
- CPD certificates, so you can evidence your learning.
- The contributors provide a breadth of experience and perspectives, working on the road, in primary care and healthcare education.
- Works offline so if you don’t have any signal, it’s no problem.
- Now also available as a website so you can learn at home or on station.
- Access all available content during your subscription period. New content will continue to be released and made available to anyone who has a current subscription.