We are delighted to announce the launch of our new Health+Care webinar series, delivering free online education and support to our healthcare community during the COVID-19 outbreak.
Watch Webinar Recordings:
Health+Care in the hot seat with Roy Lilley and Guy Gross - "Is Covid moving integration forward"
Recorded: Wednesday 27th May, 11:00am-12:00pm
Join Roy Lilley and Guy Gross as they unearth some of the challenges and solutions to truly making 'integration' a reality.
- Roy Lilley, Health Policy Analyst, Writer, Broadcaster and Commentator on the National Health Service and social issues. Formerly the vice-chariman of the West Surrey and North East Hampshire Health Authority and formerly a Conservative member of Surrey Heath Borough Council where he was Mayor in 1988.
- Guy Gross, Consultant at LaingBuisson, Healthcare Board IET, Speaker, Advisor, and Influencer in Health, Social Care and technology. Guy is a former doctor and serial entrepreneur who has worked across Social Care from commissioning, provision and supply to helping over 20 companies in wining their earliest contracts with the system.
2. Patient Safety: Time for Questions? Non Covid-19 Care and Treatment webinar
Recorded: Wednesday, 6th May 2020 at 11:00 AM.
Produced by Patient Safety Learning and Health+Care, this webinar included a panel of patient safety experts, posing and answering questions relating to patient and staff safety. This included everything from leadership, safety culture, access to safe care, human factors, the challenges to this and innovative solutions including and recommended products/services.
The panellists included:
- Professor Maureen Baker CBE, Chair of the Professional Record Standards Body and past Chair of the Royal College of GPs
- Dean Russell, MP for Warford & member of Health & Social Care Select Committee
- Professor Mike Bewick, Chair of CECOPS and past Deputy Medical Director to Sir Bruce Keogh at NHS England
- Dr Jane Carthey, Human Factors and Patient Safety Specialist
- Mike Fairbourn, Chair of ABHI Patient Safety Working Group & BD Country General Manager
- Claire Cox, Associate Director of Patient Safety Learning and Clinical Care Outreach Sister
3. What has changed in the world of data and AI in light of the current Coronavirus threat webinar
Recorded: Tuesday, 14th April 2020 at 11:00 AM.
The Digital Healthcare Show, part of Health+Care hosted a free online webinar on, What has changed in the world of data and AI in light of the current Coronavirus threat?
Co-produced with BCS, The Chartered Institute for IT, and hosted by Niamh McKenna, Managing Director, responsible for leading Accenture’s Health business in the UK, this webinar will give key insight into how urgent healthcare and public health needs are changing society’s outlook on the adoption of AI and the importance of data – and what this means for the future