The 360 Social Care Debate - Panel Discussion and White Paper Launch
Golddust Marketing and NDG AI hosted several roundtable discussions across March that brought together care charities, care recruiters, local authorities, social care thought leaders, care workers, service users, home care providers, care home providers, care technology providers, and others passionate about social care to discuss the timely issues facing social care from every perspective. The aim was to have a 360 view to clearly and concisely define the problems currently facing the sector and understand achievable solutions. This white paper launch will enable people to understand the issues in the sector from all points of view and understand how to support and implement solutions.
The white paper sets out a series of recommendations for central and local governments, regulators and care providers, focussing on seven main topics:
- The new Health and Social Care Levy and the Chancellor’s Spring Statement: will it solve the crisis?
- Regulators: CQC’s new strategy – what will be the impact?
- The cost of care – what other support could help?
- How is Covid-19 is affecting Social Care?
- Staffing: How can we build, retain and develop a high-quality workforce?
- Service Users: fear, isolation and loneliness, is this the new norm?
- Learning from the Facts, Data and technology intelligence
The launch event will see a panel discussion of some of the participants (outlined below) reflecting on the possible solutions and addressing any questions the audience might have. This is to ensure everyone with a passion for social care has their say. After this session, all attendees will leave with the newly launched white paper of the findings and recommendations.
To join the official white paper launch and discussion please register below.
Do you feel you have something to add or that your voice was not represented? We would love to hear from you, firstname.lastname@example.org