Residential & Home Care Show offers you the full 360 degree view of the Health and Care sectors and provides a unique opportunity to contribute to the long-term future of an integrated service.
Why visit The Residential & Home Care Show?
Can you afford to miss out?
The Residential and Home Care Show focuses on providing practical solutions to the everyday challenges you and your colleagues face in running their business each and every day. We’ll ensure you are best placed to take advantage of the products and services, which will enhance the standard of care you can provide.
Connecting with your peers has never been more important as the whole sector navigates its way through a post pandemic landscape. Meet key figures from residential care, nursing homes, domiciliary care providers, NHS primary care and Integrated Care Systems, local government, the voluntary sector and suppliers.
Key reasons you must attend:
- Find out the inside track on what’s on the horizon for the sector in terms of policy, legislation and funding so your business can be best prepared to move forward with clarity
- Hear insights on how you can improve the quality of care you provide and the wellbeing of your staff as your business emerges from the pandemic
- Get support and advices from peers in the sector who are also dealing with the effects of Covid-19 on their business
- Learn how to deliver the enhanced the services you’re able to provide by adopting new innovations and technologies, which are all showcased at the event
- Access examples of best practice case studies on how to drive efficiencies in your business and achieve growth
- Network with the key decision makers across the whole of health and social care and local government as you develop your business alongside new integrated models of care
Residential Care - Here's how we can help...
- Discover new innovations and technologies to enhance the services you provide
- Access new funding streams by fully understanding the direction of travel for new government policies
- Gain insights on how you can build, retain and develop a high-quality workforce
- Find out how you can implement wage increases with minimal damage to your profits
- Hear how to plan for your next CQC inspection from those who have achieved an outstanding rating
Domiciliary Care - Here's how we can help...
- Discover new telecare innovations and technologies to enhance the services you provide
- Hear from ministerial speakers on developments in the regulation of adult social care that directly affects your business
Find out how you can encourage choice of care
Start networking with hospital providers and Integrated Care Systems to promote and develop community based services
Network with key figures and organisations within the NHS and local government who can help support and improve your business through new policy initiatives and provide access and information to new funding pots
This exceed my expectation. Anyone serious abut care needs to be here. Non stop talks, opportunity to ask question and gather information. All free to me.
There is no show like Health+Care. I bought my team to learn what’s new and meet the CQC. The show contains products you must have you have the opportunity to talk to people in person.