300 Senior Leaders in Healthcare Confirmed to Present at The Healthcare Show, Part of Health Plus Care
CloserStill Media, organisers of The Healthcare Show, taking place at ExCeL London on 18-19 May 2022 are delighted to announce 300 expert speakers and industry leaders.
The Healthcare Show offers a series of stimulating and practical sessions including high profile panel discussions and inspirational sessions, all delivered by senior leaders and influencers across the NHS and wider healthcare community. There will be six conference theatres tailored to cover a variety of issues, including progress on the NHS Long Term Plan, pandemic recovery and learning, and the onset of Integrated Care Systems (ICSs) and the accompanying legislation for them.
FREE tickets for all Healthcare Professionals are available to book here.
Offering over 88 hours of content, this is an unrivalled opportunity to earn CPD accredited training all under one roof.
Some of our speakers at this year’s Healthcare Show include:
- Dr Chaand Nagpaul, Council chair, British Medical Association
- Dr Kiren Collison, Deputy Medical Director for Primary Care, NHS England and NHS Improvement
- Cally Palmer, National Cancer Director, NHS England and NHS Improvement
- Sir James Mackey, Chief Executive, Northumbria Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust
- Ian Trenholm, Chief Executive, Care Quality Commission
- Dr Tim Kendall, National Clinical Director for Mental Health, NHS
- Dr Farzana Hussain, GP Partner, The Project Surgery
- Dr Helen Williams, National Specialty Adviser for CVD Prevention, NHS England and NHS Improvement
View the preliminary programme here.
Sponsorship is now open for the event. Should you wish to sponsor, speak or exhibit at The Healthcare Show, please contact Michael Corbett on: email@example.com
For delegate enquiries, please contact Imogen Scott on firstname.lastname@example.org
CloserStill Media, specialise in global professional events within the healthcare and technology markets. The healthcare portfolio includes some of the UK’s fastest growing and award-winning events, such as Health Plus Care, The Clinical Pharmacy Congress, The Dentistry Show, The Pharmacy Show and Acute & General Medicine.
It is a market leading innovator. With its teams and international events, it has won multiple awards, including Best Marketer – five times in succession – Best Trade Exhibition, Best Launch Exhibition, and Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For – four years in series – among others.