80 Key Opinion Leaders in Social Care Confirmed to Present at The Residential & Home Care Show, Part of Health Plus Care
CloserStill Media, organisers of The Residential & Home Care Show, taking place at ExCeL London on 18-19 May 2022 are delighted to announce 80 expert speakers, including the Chief Executive of Care England.
The Residential & Home Care Show offers a series of stimulating and practical sessions including high profile panel discussions and inspirational keynotes across four carefully theatres, all delivered by senior leaders and influencers within social care.
FREE tickets for all Care Professionals are available to book here.
Offering over 40 hours of content, this is an unrivalled opportunity to earn CPD accredited training all under one roof. Our expert line-up of speakers are prepared to share with you the latest industry updates, insight on how you can improve the quality of care you offer, workforce recruitment and retention challenges, support and advice for your business weathering the pandemic storm. As well as how social care can better integrate with the NHS – particularly new Iocal Integrated Care Systems.
Some of our speakers at this year’s Residential & Home Care Show include:
- Vic Rayner, Chief Executive, National Care Forum
- Professor Martin Green, Chief Executive, Care England
- Kate Terroni, Chief Inspector for Social Care, Care Quality Commission
- Glenn Garrod, President, Association of Directors of Adult Social Services
- Tobi Alli-Usman, Marketing Strategy Director, Smooth Digital
- Zoe Fry, Director, The Outstanding Society
- Jon Glasby, Professor of Health and Social Care / Director of Impact, University of Birmingham
- Dr Rowan Wathes, Associate Director of the UK Parkinson's Excellence Network, Parkinson's UK
- Phil Neilson, Head of Digital Transformation, City & County Healthcare Group
View the preliminary programme here.
Sponsorship is now open for the event. Should you wish to sponsor, speak or exhibit at The Residential & Home Care Show, please contact Michael Corbett on: firstname.lastname@example.org
For delegate enquiries, please contact Imogen Scott on email@example.com
CloserStill Media, specialise in global professional events within the healthcare and technology markets. The healthcare portfolio includes some of the UK’s fastest growing and award-winning events, such as Health Plus Care, The Clinical Pharmacy Congress, The Dentistry Show, The Pharmacy Show and Acute & General Medicine.
It is a market leading innovator. With its teams and international events, it has won multiple awards, including Best Marketer – five times in succession – Best Trade Exhibition, Best Launch Exhibition, and Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For – four years in series – among others.
CloserStill Media delivers unparalleled quality and relevant audiences for all its exhibitions, delivering NHS and private sector healthcare professionals from across occupational therapy, pharmacy, dentistry, primary and secondary care with more than £16m worth of free training.