Three weeks to go until The Residential & Home Care Show opens its doors to the entire social care community
CloserStill Media Announces: Tickets are still available for The Residential & Home Care Show, taking place at the ExCeL London on 18-19 May 2022.
CloserStill Media, organisers of The Residential & Home Care Show, taking place at ExceL London on 18-19 May 2022 are delighted to announce that over 3,000 healthcare professionals are registered to attend.
Don’t miss out on your chance to attend The Residential & Home Care Show, two days full of opportunities to increase your industry knowledge through CPD accredited content and to network with both old and new peers and learn about the latest products and services. Bringing thousands of senior leaders from residential care, nursing homes, domiciliary care providers, NHS primary care and Integrated Care Systems, local government, the voluntary sector and suppliers.
Care professionals can secure their FREE tickets online here.
The Residential & Home Care Show are extremely excited to open their doors again this year with a variety of new theatres and a fully booked exhibition hall. You will have ample prospects to develop professionally and examine how you can improve the quality of care you offer, workforce recruitment and retention challenges, and how social care can better integrate with the NHS.
- Co-located with The Healthcare Show and the Digital Healthcare Show
- The Homecare Association will have their own lounge to welcome all care providers the opportunity to network or unwind while at the show
- The Outstanding Society team will host their own lounge offering their experience and any tips, advice or guidance on how you can improve your care service
- Meet CQC inspectors across social care at their meet the inspector’s hub and put all your burning questions to them
- Over 150 exciting exhibitors will showcase their latest products and services
- 50 expert speakers and industry heroes to deliver CPD certified sessions including Vic Rayner, Zoe Fry, Professor Martin Green and Jane Townson
The programme is available to view here (subject to change).
Sponsorship is also now also open for the event. Should you wish to sponsor, speak or exhibit at The Residential & Home Care Show please contact Mike Corbett on: firstname.lastname@example.org
For delegate enquiries, please contact Imogen Scott on email@example.com
CloserStill Media, specialise in global professional events within the healthcare and technology markets. The healthcare portfolio includes some of the UK’s fastest-growing and award-winning events, such as Health Plus Care, The Clinical Pharmacy Congress, The Dentistry Show, The Pharmacy Show and Acute & General Medicine.
It is a market leading innovator. With its teams and international events, it has won multiple awards, including Best Marketer – five times in succession – Best Trade Exhibition, Best Launch Exhibition, and Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For – four years in series – among others.CloserStill Media delivers unparalleled quality and relevant audiences for all its exhibitions, delivering NHS and private sector healthcare professionals from across occupational therapy, pharmacy, dentistry, primary and secondary care with more than £16m worth of free training